09 Nov Botox Model: What it Means
Imagine this. You are sitting around with your friends and the topic turns to aesthetic procedures. Someone brings up the concern of the cost involved, and another friend says, “Don’t worry, become a Botox Model.”
A Botox Model? What exactly does that entail? If you have considered injectable procedures, being a Botox Model is definitely worth the research. Being a Botox Model is a cost-conscious way to reduce the signs of aging at a fraction of the cost, without giving up the concern of quality and safety. The concept is to attend a training course designed for medical professionals and participate in the hands-on training of the course. Your benefit to participating in a training course – highly discounted procedures. (Modeling for aesthetic training courses also include dermal fillers, Kybella, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, microdermabrasion, etc.)
At MedAesthetics Training, models are an integral part of our training courses. We are here to address your concerns and questions before, during and after your treatment. When you choose to model with MedAesthetics Training you will receive discounted prices on the best quality products while receiving procedures under the direct supervision of an experienced aesthetic medical educator. We are truly excited to see each and every one of our models at our courses. We highly encourage you to make an educated decision when choosing a company to model for to ensure your experience is positive and rewarding.
To further explain the process, you can find the more frequently asked questions below . If you don’t see your question listed or need further explanation please give our office a call and an experienced team member will be happy to assist you.
WHICH AREAS CAN I HAVE TREATED?
Basic Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course
- Glabellar region (frown lines, nasal wrinkles), frontalis (horizontal forehead lines), bunny lines, crows feet area, brow lift procedures and DAO injections (droopy mouth)
- Botox® Cosmetic and Xeomin® products will be available
- Lip augmentation, lip enhancement, marionette lines (corner of the mouth), nasolabial folds (smile lines and/or laugh lines) and mid face volumization (cheek enhancement)
- Dermal filler products available: Juvederm® Ultra , Juvederm® Ultra Plus, Volbella®, Voluma®, Belotero® & Restylane® Products will be available
Advanced Injectable Training Course
- Radial lip lines, advanced brow lift, eye treatment (tear troughs), neck rejuvenation, treatment of the chin and jaw area, nose augmentation, temporal area, mid-face volumization (cheek enhancement) and hand rejuvenation
- Kybella Injections for submental fullness (double chin)
- Products available: Kybella®, Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, Juvederm® products, Restylane® products, Belotero®, Radiesse®, and Voluma®
How does BOTOX® Cosmetic work?
“BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. You will be injected in these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows.” www.BotoxCosmetic.Com
How are dermal filler treatments performed?
“Dermal fillers are administered in a smooth-flowing injection, allowing your injector a high level of control for individualized, tailored facial contouring and for achieving a smooth, natural look. The procedure is simple and quick, and the results are practically instantaneous. Numbing cream may be used before the treatment to optimize your comfort during the short procedure.” www.Juvederm.com
Who will be performing the procedures?
The attendees which are licensed medical professionals will be performing the procedures. This includes doctors, nurses and dentists. The attendees are closely monitored by our experienced instructors.
How much do the procedures cost?
The price of the procedures is based as follows. Model Memberships are also available, were you will receive an additional discount on injectable procedures.
- $150/24 units of Botox® Cosmetic
- $150/24 units of Xeomin®
- $250/syringe for Juvederm Ultra® & Ultra Plus, Restylane®, Belotera®
- $200/syringe for Volbella®
- $400/syringe for Voluma®, Radiesse® and Restylane® Lyft
What do I need to do before and after my visit?
Once you are registered as a model for a specific training course, a detailed Guide to Care explaining the procedures will be emailed to you. You will also receive pre/post instructions outlining the appropriate behaviors to take prior to and after your procedure.
You also receive a health questionnaire. It is helpful to print this form and bring a completed copy with you to the training course. The attendees will review this information while consulting with you on the types of procedures you would like and your overall aesthetic goals. During this time, a complete treatment plan will be completed. You will have an opportunity to review the treatment plan, ask any questions and make modifications if necessary.
How will I know when you will be in my area?
There are several ways to be notified when we have added dates to our course schedule.
- Periodically checking our website to view any changes or additions
- Subscribing to this blog! We always post a notice when the course schedule has been updated
- Create a model account – for free! When you have created a model account, you have provided us with your location information. When we are coming to your area we will email you notice based on the address you have provided.
The free model membership is listed above. What is the paid model membership?
To thank our models for their repeat business, we have created a model membership program to offer additional ways to save you money.
The model membership fee is $199, and includes the following:
- COURSE REGISTRATION PROCESSING FEE OF $10 IS WAIVED
- Further discounted prices on injectable procedures
- $150 for 30 units of Botox® Cosmetic/Xeomin® (this is 6 additional units more than regular price!)
- $25 off for each syringe of dermal filler
- 1st choice of appointment times, on a first come basis. A set number of model appointment times will be available. Models who have a membership will get first choice on appointment times when they register for the training course.
- Before/After pictures uploaded to your MedAesthetics Account. After pictures can be taken at the training course, or you can choose to take these at a later date and add them to your account, or send to support@MedAestheticsTraining.com and we will update for you. Your treatment chart will also be uploaded to your account, so you can see what treatments you’ve had from past courses.
How do I register for a course?
- The first step to register for a course is to sign in to your model account
- From the Course Schedule webpage, select the date and location that you would like to register for
- Click on the button that says, “Register Now”
- Call us at 888-450-5622 with any problems/and or questions when registering